Tag Archives: graphic design
We had to present our idea for our project at the start of the year, this time we had to show how far we had come since that point and where we are heading. Here is my presentation that I showed the class.
– Virtual garages.
– Shadow cut out from under person (it went onto the virtual world and looked jarring).
Yet to do –
– Robot detail.
– Replace rough text with proper stuff.
– Virtual bottles and physics.
Quite a bit is missing but this is what I have made so far.
Working out how my intro animation is going to look.
Things yet to be added –
– Green screened pointing hand
– Make the floating tv’s rotate in space
– Text to come out the box at the end ‘X-Press’
– Animation on the screens to go on for longer