As always go to youtube and click 1080p.
Category Archives: Podcasts
It is very wordy with not much physical shown but if we do another one there will be more work to show.
To see an overview of everyone talking go here to see Mr. Coleman’s edit – video
Feedback from Crit –
Suggested name ideas for my overall video –
– ‘X-Press‘ – ‘X’ and ‘press’ relates to gaming in general. Express also means fast which is what im planning to do, teach people fas or at leas make them question what they already think they know.
– ‘Selective Memory‘ – Older people especially have selective memory, and the whole aim of my project is to hopefully update or refresh them memories.
‘Memory Bank‘ – Much like selective memory, people remember stuff from what they were and if they are not within the loop of that particular subject, their memory bank will be ‘outdated’ almost.
Question – Should I make a longer flowing video or a shorter split up series of animation?
Answers – ‘I think little bits would be better because older people do not necessarily have as much time, therefore they can watch one episode in your series and then they can do whatever they need to do, go to work or do whatever they need to do and they can watch the second one another time.’
– It would be difficult to pull off change in art styles in one big animation, much more manageable in many shorter videos.
– If they are really short, people that may not necessarily care about learning about the subject in the first place might just watch it without knowing and before they get bored of it they have already been told the information.
– I dont think the cardboard fabric thing matters to much, but its essential you get your facts across, the visuals are there to keep people interested?
– Mascot idea, in which the character guides you through and maybe even explains the situation.
– Add bits of reality, green screened parts?
– Use lots of textures for the 3d modelling.
A new podcast to show what im up to creatively and to document my final major project for my degree.
Please go to vimeo to watch it in a bigger size.
Thanks to –
Animation that starts at 5.54 is by Buck – buck.tv/library/smart-car
Ilomilo’s website – blog.ilomilo.com/